This article by the New York Daily News talks about the 8 Predictions for the Real Estate Market in New York for 2016. The original article can be found at: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/real-estate-expert-2016-predictions-nyc-market-article-1.2503961
These 8 predictions will be summarized below for those interested in taking advantage of the real estate market this year.
1. Prices are going down because interest rates are on the rise.
2. Buyers will be more demanding this year.
3. Sales will take longer
4. Some unrealistic sellers will keep their price high.
5. More sales will be done in prime locations.
6. Baby boomers will be buying a lot of property.
7. Buyers will be incentivized to rent.
8. There are going to be a lot of high end luxury condos on the market while there will not be a high number of entry level luxury condos on the market.
One company taking advantage of these predictions is the TOWN Residential firm based in several locations throughout New York City apartments for sale. They are New York’s top luxury estate services company. The firm has a very well known reputation throughout New York as a group of professionals that pride themselves as industry leaders. The team at TOWN Residential is made up of a group of professionals who have years of experience and knowledge about the real estate market in New York. Their core values are integrity, honesty and unsurpassed professionalism leave the clients at ease when it comes to their needs.
TOWN Residential is located in 7 vibrant areas of New York. Locations are in Gramercy, the financial district, Flatiron, Astore Place, Fifth Avenue, Upper East Side and Soho. The firm is made up of several different teams each serving a unique purpose within the company. There is the executive leadership, the sales team, the new development team, the leasing team, the marketing and leasing team, the commercial team and the corporate & creative team. Be sure that all your needs will be met when dealing with TOWN Residential in New York. Come and experience the real estate market.