Tips on protecting your pets was given by the Las Vegas based company, Goettl Air Conditioning. They advised residents to plan ahead when keeping their pets safe for the summer. They also provided the following tips:
1. Keep pets off the pavement- truck beds, asphalt, and cement can be hotter than they appear. Also, when testing the sidewalk by holding the back of your hand on it for 10 seconds, and it feels hot, then it’s best to take walks in the morning or late evening.
2. Apply pet-safe sunscreen to your pet’s nose and ears 30 minutes prior to having them outdoors- pets with light colored, short coats are more susceptible to sunburn.
3. Have the pets groomed- according to the American Veterinary Medical Association, better temperature relation and circulation is enabled when having your pets properly groomed.
4. Have pets accessible to fresh, cool water and shady areas- pets don’t sweat like us, so it’s harder for them to stay cool in the summer.
5. A pool could be a good toy for dogs- helps keep them cool while playing at the same time.
6. The garage is dangerous for pets- from antifreeze leaks from overheating vehicles to garden products, many items in the garage are dangerous for pets.
About Goettl Air Conditioning
Operating since 1939, Goettl Air Conditioning has gained a great reputation for excellence in air conditioning and heating service and installation. The company is based in Las Vegas, NV. It was first started by Adam and Gust Goettl, and it kept up with the evolving technological times for all these decades in HVAC for residential and commercial residents. They service areas in the Southern California, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Tucson areas. For more information, check out www.goettl.com.
Read more current news about Goettl:
Whenever you take over for a company, it can be a daunting challenge. You have to know what to do, how they used to run things, and have a clear vision for the company. You can’t go into it blindly and you can’t go into it completely unprepared. If you do that, you will find yourself in a bad position. However, Ken Goodrich has always prided himself on preparation and research. He believes that if you do that, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to, as you have all of the facts and all of the information right in front of you. At that point, it is up to you to follow through with it and see it all the way until your vision is complete.
However, quite frankly, the vision is never complete. It is always changing, evolving, and you have to be adaptable. Ken Goodrich knew this when he purchased Goettl Air Conditioning Repairmen. Let me give you a little history lesson when it comes to Goettl Good Guys Air Conditioning Repairmen and the state of the company before Ken Goodrich took over. I must warn you, however, that it is not pretty and it isn’t easy to read or hear about, that is for sure. First of all, the company was in desperate need of a vision. They were lacking that and without a clear, cut vision, how are you to know what to do, how to react, and how to run a company? Every successful company has a clear cut vision and they know what they need to do and how they need to do it.
The employees also weren’t exactly thrilled with the way the company was being run. They didn’t have a lot of trust in the day to day operations and the people in charge. When you have employees that don’t believe in the company and don’t trust it and they wonder what is going to happen, that is never a good thing. They are the ones that are out there, working, busting their tail, and representing your company. You see, people are very smart and customers can pick up on these things. When you show up for a job and you look uninspired and don’t have that fire in your belly, they start to wonder just what exactly is going on with the company and what is going to happen. Don’t worry, though, with Ken Goodrich in charge, he has all the answers.